Tons of Works to do T_T + Amazing Fact!!!! Please read ~ Proyekto

6/30/2009

Tons of Works to do T_T + Amazing Fact!!!! Please read

I was supposed to do some sketches last weekend but one thing blocked me doing it, which is a 50-page Research work, it was easy if it is only like that BUT it was HANDWRITTEN so i wasn’t able to find some time doing some sketches, and this next days we need to draw Stonehenge and Mesopotamia Ziggurat for my history class, oh btw i am an architecture student and I’m on my second year^^, and for the next Monday I need to pass my logo and a plan(rendered). Here’s the plan I need to *translate*

and also I need to plan a house for my design class but I will find time to do sketches and other art things^^,.

Tomorrow is the 1st of July 2009 and on the 8th of July at 12:34:56 it’ll be 12:34:56 07/08/09 Amazing eh? be the first to spread the words on to everyone! This is just once in the entire world’s phenomenon, not so much special but really AMAZING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment