Link Add + Seishun Bus Guide bus tour 1 Natsuyaki Miyabi ~ Proyekto

6/18/2009

Link Add + Seishun Bus Guide bus tour 1 Natsuyaki Miyabi

Eternal Love Rocks! i thought he’d only post my blog to his links and yes he did plus he featured me wow! it was so cool and his explanations were the exact things i want to interpret yay! it’s so flattering, i am the person who appreciates much more than i am appreciated, and also Hello!Fansubs added my link to their site, oh gawd! it’s really amazing i mean it’s the H!F!!! oh btw, they have released Takahashi Ai’s DVD photobook - “I” oooh! they really rockin’ the house! I love these guys producing effort to let us understand our thing, btw they are recruiting members to join their subs please apply to them and maybe in the future if i(dreamin’) could understand Nihongo probably i would love to help them out, well that is if I could.

one last thing, this is Miya’s Seishun Bus Guide bus tour outfit, i think the eyes must face/look into the viewer but it didn’t. this is my appreciation on Eternal Love’s featuring at the same time adding my link on H!F oh btw, maybe you could add your blog too just contact SacredCultivator and he’ll add you, i know he will^^, that’s all for now folks. End

2 comments:

  1. Aw... you're flattering me, honestly.

    As usual, nice sketch of Miya. I can't expect more than this. It makes me wanna sketch a portrait of my sensei as a present for her birthday this Monday. But then again, I can't sketch! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. do a thing that you are special in or you enjoy the most, i guess that's the way i think. for example, you are good in cooking so create a cake or food, something like that^^, at least you now that you made effort^^

    btw, thanks for the comments

    ReplyDelete