Sketch + Enjoying Rival by Berryz Kobo ~ Proyekto

6/10/2009

Sketch + Enjoying Rival by Berryz Kobo

While i was sketching, i enjoy songs and yesterday night, though i almost died of pain doing this, Rival of BK served as a remedy to ignore the back-pain and nape-pain. Rival was really awesome, i know that my review is too late, and really catchy for ears, at first when the PV was released i heard it once but i wasn’t satisfied and when i put it on my mp3 and listened it was freakin’ great!! oh yea you need to listen to it, i swear the c/w was good.

This is a sketch of Airi Suzuki Buono! 2 Making of Jacket, her outfit was fantastic, the hair-dress and the pink gothic type of dress produced an even more fantastic AIRI SUZUKI! XD

When i was doing this, in the midst of my sketching progress a cricket suddenly flew on me, *shocked* i kicked the cricket’s ass out of my work heheh. I used 5b, 4b, B steadtler pencils, HB mechanical pen, smudger, kneaded eraser and a drawing paper.

2 comments:

  1. I'm truly amazed with your drawing skills, especially the bright effects on the hair! Great work!

    By the way, I was wondering if you would allow me to advertise your blog in mine and also include a link from my blog to yours too. If you agree, do tell me so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm happy you liked it, yes you may, it's an honor^^,

    i'll feature you i promise^^, thanks again

    ReplyDelete